Reignite the passion of learning with the newest learning management system from Alpha Omega Publications. Built exclusively for Christian schools, this comprehensive curriculum for students in grades 3 through 12 includes lessons in five core subject areas: Bible, language arts, math, science, and history and geography, with a diverse list of electives also available. Ignitia courses are not only rigorous and interactive, but provide instruction based on a Christian worldview, encouraging students to consider challenging questions from a biblical perspective.
The Ignitia Online courses include text-based lessons, assignments, quizzes, and tests that engage students while they learn. Optional external web links, interactive learning games, audio and video clips, and off-computer assignments help students develop the skills necessary for academic success in a media-rich environment. The student will be able to do schoolwork wherever he can access the internet. Grades are calculated daily so the student (and the parent) can see his progress each day.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Live, high-speed internet connection (DSL, cable, or fiber connection recommended)
- Adobe Flash version 11 or higher (Ignitia will not display video, sounds, or other media if Flash is not installed or working properly.)
- Adobe Reader version 9 or higher
- Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 & 8
- Mac OS X 10.5+
- Ubuntu 9.x+
- Firefox version 13 or higher (Firefox is the recommended browser for Ignitia.)
- Internet Explorer version 8 or higher (For users of Internet Explorer on Windows 8, Ignitia must be operated in the Desktop version of Internet Explorer.)
- Safari version 5 or higher
- Google Chrome version 23 or higher
Cost of the Online Program
Yearly Tuition Fee: $1400
Option 1: Pay entire tuition at time of registration and receive $200 discount (Total of $1200)
Option 2: Pay $700 for 1st semester at time of enrollment and then pay $700 for 2nd semester by Jan.6.
Tuition includes access to the online curriculum, set-up of student schedule for the year, and support from D1A administrator.
Registering Your Student
Option 1: Call Daniel 1 Academy at 931-432-1496 and request a packet be mailed to you.
Option 2: Come by the campus to pick up a registration packet or complete it while there.
Option 3: Download, complete, and return your registration packet with all required fees and documentation.
For high school students, please enclose an unofficial copy of their transcript from former school.