Enroll Now

Current Families

Online resources for current students of Daniel 1 Academy

School Calendar

Download Printable Calendar

Service Request Forms

Here are a few common request forms. Please let us know if you cannot find what you are looking for or need additional assistance.

Work Permit

Some employers of high school students require them to bring in a work permit from their school giving them permission to work during school hours. Click here to put in a request by email. Or click on the button in the far right column to download a paper request, complete it and mail it in or fax to 931-432-1498. Or call D1A during office hours and request one. It can be mailed to you or you may pick it up in the front office. Please allow up to 1 week for processing the request.
Download Work Permit Request

Driver Permit Letter

To apply for a driver’s license permit, homeschool students from Daniel 1 Academy (D1A) need to submit a letter from D1A confirming their enrollment. This letter can be requested after 30 days of enrollment and submission of recent grades, either via email, through a download link, or by calling the school. The form, which can be picked up or mailed to you, should be requested 7-10 days prior to the test and is valid for 30 days, so it should only be requested if planning to apply soon.
Download Driver Permit Letter Request

High School Transcript

Upon receiving enrollment forms, parents are provided a free unofficial copy of their student’s transcript, alongside the confirmation letter and I.D. cards. For official copies sent to other schools or organizations, a $5 charge applies; requests can be made via a downloadable paper form, with a processing time of up to a week. The graduation fee covers two official transcripts for graduates, provided at the time of graduation.
Download High School Transcript Request

Withdrawing Form

To withdraw from D1A during the school year, you must complete the Withdrawal Request Form and send it to Daniel 1 along with a grade report form for the time spent homeschooling. We will not release records to another school unless all accounts are settled and reports have been turned in. All fees are non-refundable.
Download Withdrawing Form

Online Service Request Form

Please allow the Records Office at least ONE WEEK to review and process this request.
Note that in some cases a fee is required (due with submission.)
Misc. Services Request Form

Student Information

High School Transcript

Driver's Permit

Student must have been enrolled for 30 days and we must have a birth certificate and current grade report on file before we can issue this form. The form is only good for 30 days. Allow 3-5 days to issue. NO CHARGE.

Work Permit

This form is free for students needing this for their employers. Allow 3-5 days to issue. Parents will need to fill out the section setting the work schedule. NO CHARGE.

Replacement ID Card

Allow one week for issue.

Replacement Diploma

Allow one week for issue.

No payment items has been selected yet
Apply Coupon